jeudi 24 novembre 2016

Jam Loey Rak chapter 22

The next morning Soraya had swollen eyes and Harit asked her in one tone of mocking "Sleep well ?"

Bai arrive with the food where they could see the wound...
Harit feel sorry about this...

"This is your masterpiece" say Harit

"It's the masterpiece of one cruel man" say Soraya

"This is because of you, you should be responsible for this, now eat"

The sensation was strange that emotion can change beccause of women...

Then after eat Harit tie Soraya at one tree "You will not run away , i'm lazy to chase you, so stay here"

"You are sick of me, but you killed how many people ?" and Harit look at Soraya and said "Sansanee!!! Who i have killed ?"

"Maybe someone related to Boontai..."

"I don't care about her, i never loved that woman"

"But she is your wife ?"

"She is dead to me, i don't care at all about her. I have no relationship with her why you want to replace her ?"

"Your dirty thoughts..."

Then Harit approach Soraya and kiss her a little

"You dirty" screamed Soraya, he stopped but smiled

"You have do more things that could be discusting with Harin" and his eyes become cold.

"You only know hate, you don't know how to forgive not just about me, you have no compassion. When you will die i don't think lots of people will miss you..."

"I don't need people who think at me"

"This is your self comfort. Who knows maybe one day you will blame me again and you push my body ?"

"You want to die ?"

"If i die, i die with you" and she begun to cry....

He let down his fist and take off the tie then bring Soraya in the hut then lock her.

"I wil not die here..."

Then Harit said "You will not escape"

Then after she work for cut some wood Harit look at her he saw that she was exhausted. It's kinda change his mood. Because she endure all of this.
She doesn't look at him then he tell Bai "You will bring her to my place"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire